MIDI-To-USB cables are necessary to connect both high end as well as older keyboards to
your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone. If your keyboard has a MIDI-Out connection
instead of a USB connection you will need a compatible cable. Please read the product descriptions
before purchasing to ensure they'll work with your keyboard as well as your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone.
Beware of MIDI-To-USB cables in the $10 price range.
Based on our experience they are very hit or miss, working with some keyboards/computers but not others.
Additionally, beware of scams where alternate, cheaper adapters are shipped instead of the listed product.
We highly recommend paying slightly more for a name brand, high quality adapter.
LiDiVi USB MIDI Cable for PC/MAC
- Comes with built-in driver, truly plug and play, needs no difficult driver installation
- 6.5ft MIDI to USB cable is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
Roland UM-ONE MK2
- 6.5 ft cable is compatible with Mac, Windows and the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
M-Audio Midisport Uno
- Universal compatibility for Mac or PC
- Small footprint with rubberised, non-slip feet